Weekly Eeekly Shuffle
Fri 1/2- 45 min TMR ( Treadmill Run )
Sat 1/3 -5.5 miles
Sun 1/4- 7 miles
Mon- OFF
Tues-1/6 - 6 miles
Wed- 1/7 1:05 TMR
Thurs-12 miles
........So a decent week all things considered, meaning its fookin' cold out there. Winds are making the temps in the single digits.
I mean really ! Is this arctic cold necessary ?
Living in the Northeast/New England area is starting to take its toll on me. 14 years for a California boy is too long.
I don't really suffer from the typical SADD/Cabin Fever mality, because I'm outdoors at least 2 hrs a day.....its just the feeling of being cold to the bone all the time is whats hard to deal with.
Amanda has 1 year left in high school then she's off to college.
By early 2012 I'd like to be living somewhere else. A place where you still get 4 seasons, but with less snow, a lot less...like 5-6 inches per winter.
The Maryland Shore has always intrigued me. If you have any suggestions, write it down on the back of a 100.00 bill and mail it to me. The winner will get a $10 Gift Certificate towards a Lehmann Bros. Investment Counseling session.
Have a Great Day !
Friday, January 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment