Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Love Mud


What an awesome day ! 40 F by 1o am this morning.

Instead of my usual run, I got my hardtail ready and hit the trails. Most of the snow has melted from the previous rain so it was mudville. Most of the ride was tough due to the mud really bogging my tires down,plus its was a bit of a chore trying to stay on the bike at times but it
rocked !

Almost 2 hrs total ride time and my bike is coated .

I think my indoor trainer rides are finally at appropriate levels . Climbed comfortably and got off the bike not feeling the ride. Good stuff.

Hoping to get a solid 14 mile run tomorrow since next week is mostly strenght and swimming due to some pending studio work thats going to limit my time.

Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Born To Endure said...

Happy new years to you!