Tuesday, May 19, 2009

William Klein



This week has been full of promise and good news so I feel like getting this entry in.

Just got back from my daughter's school where she was inducted into the National Honor Society . Woohoo !

She's just awesome. Out of here Junior class of 120 kids, only 11 were accepted into the NHS. Proud day for me.

This week also somewhat jumpstarts my structured training so I'm starting to get a little more excited about getting back into racing.

Got a new bike as well which is always a great motivator. One thing I'm implementing thats different is biking w/ power ( Ergometer or Powertap SL not sure which I'm getting ) and running w/ a HRM.

Percieved effort hasn't worked for me, so I think power is the way to go.

I'll post pics of my new Scott road bike once I free up a little. Decided to go w/ a road bike this year instead of the Cervelo P3c. No reason other than I just like the road position.

Hope all is well with everyone. It sunny and getting close to 65 F degrees here so I'm psyched about hitting the road these next few days.

The above photo is by one of my favorite photographers William Klein.

No comments: