Portofino,Italy Swimming in this pool was heavenly! Pumped in salt water from the bayFebruary !
OK...so we're almost at the tail end of Winter. This one is for the record books as this mornings run was done in some really mild weather. Fine by me.
The talk about Global Warming has escalated. Of course its happening ! Its inevitable. As a culture and society based and motivated by progess its the by product. There's nothing that can be done about it. Just deal with the notion that someday soon, in the near future,we'll have to rely on being indoors more often. I love the heat....so it doesn't bother me all that much.
I do my best to keep as Green as possible.
My heads been dreaming up possible get aways as we didn't have a family holiday last winter. Mandy's got winter break coming up and it might be a good time to head on to Key West, or somewhere in California....maybe way south by the desert. I'd love to go to Joshua Tree and do some hiking and climbing.
I really miss that salt water pool in Portofino,Italy.


No comments:
Post a Comment