Totals:
5/9 : Recovery day : 10K Easy Run+ Massage & Stretch
5/10: 16 mile MTB+5K Tempo run
5/11: 52 mile bike IM pace =3:02 +2 mile T -run
Today 5/12: 13.4 mile run (10 miles easy-last 3 with some steady+strides) Tired !!!
Not a bad week. I know that last year during May I could not have done this volume of bike and running . Today's long run felt great until mile 11. Mostly due to not having GU or water. So overall I am pleased. Just need to take this coming week easy, then a swim focus next week w/ some bike w/o's with intensity to prep for Mooseman.
I can't find enough time during the day to do everything I need to. The grass is getting out of control, the pool needs to get opened, and I need to work on the garage.
I guess I need to learn how to stretch in my sleep : )
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment