Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The new rocket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's a pic of me and my 300hp Volvo R Wagon.
Here she is getting called into the finish by Mike Reilly
Here she's 3rd out of the water.
Pretty strong Kids Race turnout



Double Entry Day:


Here are some pictures from the last few weeks that I thought I'd post.

Some are from the Ironman Lake Placid Kids Duathlon which my daughter rocked in.
I think she was top ten overall, and 3rd female. The other 2 girls were 15& 16 I think.

And my new baby !!!! Haven't named it yet. Any suggestions ?

Just for shits & giggles I decided to do a 40K TT with the P3C this morning since I was feeling really good as of late.
With just the Kyseriums I clocked a 1:09. The bike is stupid FAST ! And so smooth. I can hardly feel the road . With this bike I can't loaf....so the pressure is on, which is good. For some reason I've been holding back on all my races. I'm not sure why. Maybe its all the long miles that I log. I might have forgotten how to hammer. The Vermont 1/2 IM is going to be the race where I'm going Balls to the Wall....IV tent here I come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to sell all six baby boy goats (balls and all), for real!

Your daughter looks wonderful following in her Dad's footsteps'. You should be proud! Go baby Swordfish, a 3rd finish! You swim, little girl!

I think your bike looks like a "Madge". If you want a girl name.

Anonymous said...

You have a cleaning lady named Madge?

I was thinking about the other hot pop star, sexier than Tina Turner, IMO.

Madge-
UK nickname for pop-queen Madonna. It is short for "her majesty"