Vermont 1/2IM
Its this Sunday and I gotta say I feel pumped !
The last few WO's have been spot on, and I really feel good about all 3 .
Spent a lot more time in the Zone 3-4 range during my key bike/run sessions and I didn't blow up once. I've never done a 1/2 this late in the season,and one after an IM so I really can't gauge if there is some residual fatigue from Lake Placid, at least I don't feel like there is. Without the benefit of power I am basing my efforts on how my HR is during the run and what my Cateye shows as Avg. Speed.
The last long bike of 40 mi avg in at 21.6 at a fairly relaxed pace. Worked good thru miles 20-28,and the rest was just below steady.
Here's what my goal times are: 33+2:45+1:55 w/ 1:20 T1-T2 times.
There it is ! I'm hoping to post a RR that comes close to my goal time.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow, you are so close now. A 21mph average is excellent!
I think it's great you are so excited about this race and not burnt out. You must have an extremely healthy body and mind!
Post a Comment