My new Full Suspension K2
My living room view,11/3/06 3:50pmHardcore Sessions Already ?
So I'm trying to behave as I don't want to start ramping up my training volume too soon like I did last year.
Hard to do since the weather is awesome for trail running and XC biking.
Run total since last Saturday is already 30+ miles with yesterdays run going from a planned 6 miler to 11. Easy Z2 though,but probably last one until the Stockade 15K race on the 12th. One session of 8x400's on Tuesday then taper.
Feeling really strong . Planned pace is 9:20's for the first mile, then 9 til 5k then 8:40 til 10K and a full OCD Gut check for the last 5K @ 8:20's for about a 1:16-17 goal time.
Todays swim was LSD for 2200yds then 4x100's (1:30's w/20secs rest) to end.
Followed by weightroom session. Chest,Biceps,LAts,Core and light squats. Just trying to keep my BMR up so I can lean out as much as possible.
I feel that getting down to 172lbs by Spring will result in some improved P-W ratio. My race weight for 07 needs to be at 167. I raced at 176 for Ironman Lake Placid...good ,but its hard to power up the hills when you're still packin some.
If anything being lighter will lengthen the life of my joints.
Beautiful Fall day here in downtown Sweetville !
Oh here's some Mountain bike porn to share. A bit softcore for now until I get the Fox center shock installed as well as the new AVID hydro's . Those Tektro mechanical disc brakes suck titty!


1 comment:
HEY! Nice K2 and very nice trees. Wish I could meet you for a ride but you're too far of a drive :(
Post a Comment