Monday Monday
One of the hardest things for me to do is stay indoors when the weather outside is amazing.
59 F and sunny at 11 am . All I could think about was calling it a "play day" and taking the Cervelo out for a long ride but decided to stick to the plan of getting things done.
I had a client that paid so I needed to put together his order . I also needed to work in the darkroom to print more of the new material from my European trip as well as some work from my archives. So nose to the grindstone.
By 2 pm I got in a 3500yd swim. Nice easy laps....
It felt good to not run today.
Tomorrow is a 6 mile run then business for the rest of the day.
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment